Navy blue sweatshirt
ZSALTT® sweatshirt line was created to suit your active days. Our Scandinavian design & high quality functional materials will make you wanna wear this all day long!
This long sleeved sweatshirt was crafted with a lightweight subtle-stretch fabric offering a comfortable & soft feeling. Matching ribbed crew neck, cuffs and waist.
- Slim fit.
- Navy blue fabric.
- 95% cotton & 5% spandex French terry.
- Metallic rubber-coated logo.
- Premium gift box included.
- Made in Mexico.
USA ORDERS: Free shipping. 24 hours to process order + 3 days of transit or expedite shipping with an additional charge. REST OF THE WORLD: $19 USD additional flat rate: 24 hours + 7 days of transit or expedite shipping with an additional charge.
The products purchased on the website of ZSALTT (zsaltt.com) will be sent by parcel services that guarantee the arrival of the products in perfect condition. The parcel will be chosen depending on the location to which the purchase should be sent. Please consider the following points for shipments in USA territory:
- Once your purchase is confirmed in our online store, our team will review your order. This includes shipping address, product requested and we will ensure that there is no inconsistency.
- Only in case there is an inconsistency in your order, we will contact you to make the relevant clarification.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your purchase. As of this moment, the Sunny Patoche team has a maximum of 24 working hours to process your order.
- Once the order has been processed, we will send it to the address registered in our online store. At this moment you will receive a mail notifying you that your order has been sent. We will include the parcel provider and the guide number so you can track your purchase. From this moment you must receive your order within the next 72 business hours.
- The email confirming your order is your proof of purchase. Make sure to keep it for any complaint.
For any other country, conditions are the same but transit will be 7 days instead of 3.